https://mktdirector.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/MKTDirector-Marketing-consulting-agency.png 0 0 jriera https://mktdirector.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/MKTDirector-Marketing-consulting-agency.png jriera2018-09-21 09:23:582018-09-21 09:23:58Key Steps for a Strong SEO Strategy [Infographic]
Key Steps for a Strong SEO Strategy
- Keyword research is the first step to a successful SEO strategy. Understand what people are searching for when discovering your business in a search engine. If you notice that some keywords are too competitive in your niche, go with long-tail keywords (between two and five words) which will be easier for you to rank.
- Meta tags. Meta tags still play a vital role in SEO. If you type any keyword into a search engine, you’ll see how that keyword is reflected in the title for that page.
- Content is king. Search engines have stated that creating quality content is the best way to rank for keywords and also create positive user experiences.
- Backlinks are super important. Remember, it’s not about which site has the most links, but who has the most quality links pointing back to their website.
- Social media.You must establish a strong social media presence on sites like Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc. These social media sites send search engines signals of influence and authority.
- Product images. When many consumers search for products in the search engines, not only are they looking at the “Web” results, but they’re also looking at the “images” results.
If you need help to receive more quality traffic and conversions to your business, please let us know!